Our Squad for 2024, which includes 2 juniors, will start short game clinics on February 3rd at Turnhouse Golf Club run by PGA Professional, Chloe Thackeray.
The format of the pre-season clinics has been changed, on the feedback from last years squad. So this year, Group clinics of 8/9 will meet on either February 3rd or February 10th; and paired 1 – hr coaching sessions will follow on Feb 17th and Mar 2nd.
MCLGA also have some warm-up matches lined up where a team of 8 or 10 will play against:
- Borders County at Craigmillar Park GC on Sunday 17th March
- Lanarkshire County at Hayston GC on Sunday 14th April
- Scottish Universities Golfing Society (SUGS) at Gullane No2 on the evening of Friday 31May.
A special thanks to the clubs hosting our Intra-squad matches this year:
- Broomieknowe GC on Sunday 31st March
- Bruntsfield Links Golfing Society on Sunday 19th May
Defence of last years success in winning the Inter-County Trophy will take place at Balbirnie Park GC starting Saturday 29th June. All supporters welcome!